Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Global Warming or just Damned Good Seed

I really haven't made a concrete decision on this global warming, yet. I've gone through an awful lot of seasons here in New England and I've seen warm winters and I've seen cool summers. It sure seems like we must have altered something with all the carbon we've thrown into the air. However, history tells us we've gone through a lot of climate changes over the years. Scientists tell us we've had several ice ages along with a few periods of worldwide tropics.

There's one thing I do know. It seems to me, I've been cutting my grass a lot sooner in the past few years. I'm one of those guys who don't mind cutting the lawn. It's kind of a private time where you can be alone with your thoughts.

I like it, its just that it starts so early I get to like it a lot more than I want to. My grass is in good shape but, you know, it could be global warming too!

No comments: